1 Alnwick Gardens to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 1, No.3 & 4) 6:57
A look at the amazing water features and cascades at Alnwick Water Gardens, the inspiration of the Duchess of Northumberland.
2 More of Alnwick Gardens to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 1, No.5). 3:43
More features at Alnwick Gardens including the tree house.
3. Jedburgh & Melrose Abbeys, Holy Island Priory to J.S. Bach (from St. Matthew Passion, No. 68) 6:31
Three popular historical sites to some uplifting music from the master!
4. Lindisfarne Castle and Garden to Handel, (Largo from Serse) 3:40
This charming castle, originally a Tudor fort stands on a remarkably scenic rock outcrop.
5. Holy Island Lime Kilns & sea shore to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 1, No.7) 2:13
The ruins of what was once a thriving industry.
6. The Coast, Dunstanburgh Castle, Beadnell & Seahouses Harbour to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 3, No. 16) 3:01
7. Going to the Farne Islands to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 3, No. 19 & 20) 3:37
On the boat trip to the Farne Islands with views of the cliffs and rich populations of bird life.
8. On the Farne Islands to Handelís Water Music (Suite No.2, No. 12) 3:04
The bird life, including puffins, and views from these interesting islands.
9. Bamburgh Castle to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 2, No. 14) 2:06
Another fine castle standing on a basalt outcrop with wonderful sandy beaches on the doorstep.
10. Berwick to Handelís Water Music (Suite No. 3, No. 22) 1:41
A quick look at the old ruins of Berwick Castle.
11. HADRIANíS WALL & KIELDER WATER & FOREST PARK to Vaughan Williams- The Lark Ascending 15:14
This sequence starts at Walltown and then moves east visiting Cawfields and Steel Rigg, with a mid section showing Kielder Water and the Forest Park. Then back to Hadrianís Wall at Housesteads Roman Fort before ending at Long Stone with views of Vindolanda.
12 The Breamish Valley & inland scenes to PACHELBEL: Canon 4:28
The last section goes inland to the Breamish Valley and around Ingram, with a visit to Linhope and Linhope Spout before descending back down the valley on my bicycle!
The piece ends with a couple of images near Wooler.
Total running time approximately 56 minutes.